Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
So my Ioniq 5 Elite (Yep, that's how they call the "higher" trim here in Israel) is on the boat heading to the local port and it's time to order the after-market speakers.
The Israeli version is equipped with the standard system with no option to upgrade to Bose 8 speakers system (and it's OK as I heard that the quality is not great anyways)
In order to order the right speakers I lack some info and I'm unable to get specs and size of the speakers from the dealership.
Can you please assist?
I do know that the subwoofer box is located under the trunk cover (PN 96380-gi300), the other 7 is probably 4 door speakers, 2 "twitters" and one center; but I'm not sure nor have the speaker size.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
In the UK the standard system only has four speakers, two in the front doors and two in the rear.

FeatureSE ConnectPremiumUltimate
12.3" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation and Media Centre
yes
yes
yes
Bluetooth® Connectivity with Voice Recognition
yes
yes
yes
Digital Clock
yes
yes
yes
Driver's Supervision Instrument Cluster with full TFT Display (12.3"")
yes
yes
yes
Head Up Display (HUD)
yes
Speakers - 2 Front, 2 Rear
yes
yes
Speakers - BOSE Premium Audio - 7 Speakers + 1 Subwoofer
yes

CJ

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, It might be the case with our version as well, as it sounds horrible :)
Do you know if the speaker "locations" are still available? and if so what is the size of each component?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
So my Ioniq 5 Elite (Yep, that's how they call the "higher" trim here in Israel) is on the boat heading to the local port and it's time to order the after-market speakers.
The Israeli version is equipped with the standard system with no option to upgrade to Bose 8 speakers system (and it's OK as I heard that the quality is not great anyways)
In order to order the right speakers I lack some info and I'm unable to get specs and size of the speakers from the dealership.
Can you please assist?
I do know that the subwoofer box is located under the trunk cover (PN 96380-gi300), the other 7 is probably 4 door speakers, 2 "twitters" and one center; but I'm not sure nor have the speaker size.

Thanks! :)
Have you recieved the car?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts