Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, I've been lurking for a while but thought it was about time I signed up as my "due date" approaches.

At the moment I'm expecting to be the proud owner of an Iron Grey Hybrid Premium by the end of May. Part of the reason I've not signed up here yet is I'm trying not to get too excited until I've got a firm date, and limiting my exposure appears to help!

I look forward to contributing more, especially when I become an owner.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
!

Welcome Qinoi

time will fly until you get to the last week, then time will drag more and more the closer you get you hand over day

how long you been waiting?

what you changing from?

I placed my order at the end of February, which actually feels like yesterday, so it's going quickly so far. I was told I might be waiting until June/July unless I ordered a Premium SE, but I imagine that was a sales tactic as I've now been told to expect it 3rd week of May!

I've been driving a 2010 1.6 TDCi Ford Fiesta, so it'll be quite a change moving up to the Ioniq. Before that I drove a Citroen C4, so I'm used to the size and limited rear visibilty, but I can't wait to get all the gadgets that come with the Ioniq! I've also been spoiled when it comes to MPG, my Fiesta averages 50-55 on an urban cycle, with 65+ when I'm averaging in the 60mph on mainly motorways, so the Ioniq won't be such a radical increase in economy. With the gap between petrol and diesel opening up though, it's probably the right time to be changing. I look forward to aiming to get your impressive figures Bluecar. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts