Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Limited AWD Cyber Gray
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Font Screenshot Rectangle Electronic device Parallel

Someone on one of the Ioniq 5 Facebook Groups just shared this. 2022 Limited, USA. They have an OLDER infotainment/map version too.

Anyways looks like Winter Mode is combined with Battery Conditioning Mode. And as it says, if you navigate to a DC charger, it'll prep the battery!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am speechless. What is a firmware version?
The person finally showed version numbers and it's an older version... They just got their car yesterday.
We're all confused.
Product Font Gadget Technology Electronic device

·
Registered
119 Posts
View attachment 44605

Someone on one of the Ioniq 5 Facebook Groups just shared this. They just got their car, no idea what country they're in but they shared their BlueLink app and it looks like USA. We're asking them for software versions.

Anyways looks like Winter Mode is combined with Battery Conditioning Mode. And as it says, if you navigate to a DC charger, it'll prep the battery!
That still leaves the challenge of navigating to a charger. 😢

·
Registered
20 Posts
Any more info on this for those of us who don't have access to the Facebook group? Been checking this thread frequently to see if there have been any updates. Not having the ability to pre-condition on the way to a charger is the only real flaw with the car in my opinion, and I've been very hopeful for the functionality to be added...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No more info. No one knows how and why they have it, they just do.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks! Does anyone that has this screen know if pre-heating actually works? That is, that it heats the battery when a charging station is selected in the onboard nav?

I wonder if the person who posted this screenshot a while back had/has the "battery conditioning mode":
Battery pre-conditioning

1 - 9 of 9 Posts