Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
I received a notification in the car that an update was coming back in November but the OTA hasn't actually been pushed to my car yet. I've checked the option to receive the OTAs automatically. Anyone experience the actual OTA being pushed to your ioniq 5 yet?

· Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I received a notification in the car that an update was coming back in November but the OTA hasn't actually been pushed to my car yet. I've checked the option to receive the OTAs automatically. Anyone experience the actual OTA being pushed to your ioniq 5 yet?
My OTA has been as dead as the Dodo since I got the car.... :(

But then, I keep updating the software using USB, so maybe the OTA just needs more time - i.e. Hyundai are staggering the distribution via OTA - I don't know.

· Registered
IONIQ 5 RWD 72,6 kWh Teal-Green
213 Posts
My OTA has been as dead as the Dodo since I got the car.... :(

But then, I keep updating the software using USB, so maybe the OTA just needs more time - i.e. Hyundai are staggering the distribution via OTA - I don't know.
There have been several OTA updates here in Sweden at least. They usually do come very late. I never wait for them and only use USB. It takes no time anyway... Just plug in USB, choose to install after car is turned off and get notification in BlueLink when complete.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts