Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
Ioniq 5 Ultimate RWD 72.6kWh + tech + eco [MY22.5]
223 Posts
Downloading now, thanks for the heads-up!
Coming in at 39,956MB - seems a few gigs bigger than the previous updates (from memory)? Maybe we'll get another new "sounds of nature" addition 😂

EDIT: my memory was wrong after all, barely any difference in file size

· Registered
223 Posts
Installed the update, no noticeable difference and the changelog that appears in the car is exactly the same as the November update - hopefully a few bugfixes!

Interesting to have an update so soon after the November one given that Hyundai said there will be 2 per year - I'm hoping they've fixed the issue I've noticed lately with the car losing the schedule settings!

· Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The only thing I've noticed so far is that music tracks played from daughter's iPhone are 'skipping' (both over Bluetooth, and via Apple CarPlay).

I did not get a chance to diagnose the issue, I.e. it might not be related to the software update, but I am posting it here in case anyone else experiences this issue.

· Registered
223 Posts
Someone says it contains fixes for Bluelink data.
BTW I've experienced problems with Apple CarPlay music streaming using november update, hope it's fixed now.
Ah yes the odometer now reads correct both in Bluelink and Home Assistant via the Kia Uvo integration - before the update (which finished around 17:00 yesterday) it was ~1,000 miles below the true figure.

Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Pattern

· Registered
192 Posts
Silly me I guess, but I cannot find where to download this update? I thought I should use the navigation updater for this. But in there, and also on this page Notice | Official Hyundai Motors Navigation Update Website I only see a November update. Where are you seeing this December update?
Unhelpfully the December update is listed as a November update. If you look at the list of eligible vehicles it lists the version you will actually get.

· Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BTW, the version of the navigation application and the version of the maps in this latest software are exactly the same as those in the previous version... so no navigation updates.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts