Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a HYUNDAI hybrid ioniq 2017 HEV, and am looking to update my infotainment software, i really could use a hand, here's my software version, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hello, I have a HYUNDAI hybrid ioniq 2017 HEV, and am looking to update my infotainment software, i really could use a hand, here's my software version, thanks in advance. View attachment 33052
your car seem to be USA version. if yes then you can downlaod eeveything from here for free

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your car seem to be USA version. if yes then you can downlaod eeveything from here for free

I followed the steps and my car model isnt there, my car model does not have navigation built-in, thats why am here from the start, if u have any kind of specific link i would appreciate it.

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 2020
21 Posts
I am in the same boat as you. My car doesn't have navigation and my model is not in the Navigation Updater App. I have been looking for an answer but so far no luck :(
Let's hope that someone will be able to help.

·
Registered
2019 PHEV Ultimate
1,026 Posts
I can't see what a firmware update would bring to the units without navigation anyway. If everything works as expected, what else is there for it do?

There are all sorts of computers in these cars, but the firmware updates for the infotainment system are only for the infotainment system and the subsystems built into it. They don't touch the BMS, ECU, or any of the other controllers in the car anyway...

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 2020
21 Posts
I can't see what a firmware update would bring to the units without navigation anyway. If everything works as expected, what else is there for it do?

There are all sorts of computers in these cars, but the firmware updates for the infotainment system are only for the infotainment system and the subsystems built into it. They don't touch the BMS, ECU, or any of the other controllers in the car anyway...
Well in my current firmware version the fuel consumption is displayed in US gallons or UK gallons. In newer versions Hyundai might have added the metric system which is why I want to update or possibly change the firmware from USA to EUR.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Perhaps it may make the infotainment system will be faster and more responsive like when using Android auto, it wont be as laggy, and as our friend here said more metrics would be added etc.. If u have any info about the update please drop it here, thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts