Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a random problem with my newish 2020 Plug In. A couple of weeks ago my Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) and Smart Cruise Control (SCC) have started to fail. First it was the EPB, not sure if the SCC wasn't working, I wasn't driving the car at the time it first happened, but as I have driven the car for the last 2 weeks, and today Sunday 12/27, and last sunday, the SCC failed while I was using it, and the EPB warning light comes on. For some reason, when this happens, I also lose control of the Auto Hold feature. Auto Hold goes orange on the dash.

Has anyone else experience the SCC stop working, or the EPB not engaging properly?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is an issue for your dealer to investigate under warranty as you appear to have an electrical gremlin.
So it seems. Went to dealer once, technician said it was a third party security system add-on that original dealer had put on. I was able to get it removed, but the issue happened again today, one week after it happened last. I'm waking up early and taking it back to my local dealer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts