Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like I have woken someone up they need to get the plans in place as some of us love driving out cars a lot :) :)

Dear Mr BC1

In reference to our recent Webchat conversation regarding a service plan for your IONIQ.

Currently, there is only a 3 year service plan available for the IONIQ HV (Hybrid Vehicle). However, I can confirm that a 5 year service plan option will be introduced during Q2 of 2017 (April June).
In addition to this, there will be an option for HV owners to upgrade a 3 year plan to a 5 year plan once the 5 year plan is introduced. I can recommend regularly checking the Hyundai website over the coming months, as this is when any official information and pricing will be available first:

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Is the 3 year plan on their website now then ? I've checked regularly and haven't seen a mention of the Ioniq

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
So it's the same plan as the i40 . There was me hoping to save £50 if they lumped it with the i30 ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
me to, or even a variable service option as lets face it the engine isn't running continuous

but at the end of the day Hyundai want to make money from the servicing, and we are there to be fleeced as we have a new car on contract that needs to be serviced

and to be honest the 3/5 year plans are not bad value when you compare them to pay as you go a service at a time

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have been quoted £349 from the dealer for the 3yr service plan, but this is to be finalised when we collect the car.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that is the wrong plan, I was quoted £399 from both customer services at Hyundai and my dealer

they haven't put your reg / VIN no. into the system to get the correct plan, my dealer had to contact someone (not sure if it was Hyundai or the dealers Group HQ to get the correct plan on the system

1 - 8 of 8 Posts