Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
  • US ICCU Recall (aka 12V battery failure issue). Please use the following thread, this pertains to all eGMP models. Please do not create duplicate threads on this topic. Thread

Sept 22 Ionic Premium Hybrid./dissapointed

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Boukev 
#1 ·
I havent owned a car without a rear screen wiper since 1978 ! .Also the switch positioning is awful when trying to keep eyes on road.and some switch illumination does not work when auto lighting is selected.I am a proffesional driver(retrd.) and not normally a complainer.Also why no collision warning system to vehicle front?

See less See more
#2 ·
I havent owned a car without a rear screen wiper since 1978 ! .Also the switch positioning is awful when trying to keep eyes on road.and some switch illumination does not work when auto lighting is selected.I am a proffesional driver(retrd.) and not normally a complainer.Also why no collision warning system to vehicle front?

Previous posting the vehicle mode l should read 2022 IONIC PREMIUM HYBRID ,

:unsure:sorry guys!

#4 ·
Yes, this sounds weird. My 2016 Ioniq comfort had collision warning. Also I drove the car for 6,5 years and have never missed the rear screen whiper.
It is such a small window that the back heating unit works fine as is. I was glad they removed it from this model since it is just another thing to do maintenance on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.