Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what seat colors did you decide to go with? I ordered the blue exterior color and somehow ended up with greenish seats/interior. I don't know what it looks like and not sure I will keep it. US online configurator needs an upgrade.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Blue exterior/grey interior. Every single production car I've seen so far (in YouTube videos etc.) has had black seats so I do wonder what it looks like in person.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I really enjoy the color green, but I've never seen a green interior. So I'd give it a shot, but I'd sure love to see a sample first!

on their configurator you can't do anything to the interior or even look around 360! Not sure what they are waiting on here.

We need to get a dealer on here. On the telluride forum there are a few dealers and they always post the latest and greatest from their dealer meetings and updates!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Blue exterior/grey interior. Every single production car I've seen so far (in YouTube videos etc.) has had black seats so I do wonder what it looks like in person.
I'd say the opposite! Every video I had seen until about a week or two ago were light colored interiors. There is a Korean native who's done a number of Ioniq 5 videos in English including one where he reviews 5 exterior colors and 3 or 4 interior colors. Check it out!

Reactions: rogu3

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really enjoy the color green, but I've never seen a green interior. So I'd give it a shot, but I'd sure love to see a sample first!

on their configurator, you can't do anything to the interior or even look around 360! Not sure what they are waiting on here.

We need to get a dealer on here. On the telluride forum, there are a few dealers and they always post the latest and greatest from their dealer meetings and updates!
(y)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUILD INFORMATION
Trim: Limited
Package:
Exterior Color: Lucid Pole (Blue)
Interior color: Dark Green 2-tone Leatherette

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'd say the opposite! Every video I had seen until about a week or two ago were light colored interiors. There is a Korean native who's done a number of Ioniq 5 videos in English including one where he reviews 5 exterior colors and 3 or 4 interior colors. Check it out!
This is helpful. It sucks we don't get that olive color or the brown interior. The black interior doesn't look good imo and the digital side mirrors look gross, I am so glad we don't get those! Talk about looking like they were pasted on with no real thought in the original design!!

I'll have to look for more of his videos since he doesn't show the green interior in that one or some of the colors we get.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ah, thanks! Grey looks pretty good, though the lighting was poor. It's still my choice since I find black so boring and dreary.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ah, thanks! Grey looks pretty good, though the lighting was poor. It's still my choice since I find black so boring and dreary.
I like the one he labels 'Dark Teal/Dove Gray' as the upper half of the dash and door panels are black and the lower half are light colored (gray?). I don't know if that's what the US gets though based on the one image of the gray two tone interior we see on the US configuration page.

Reactions: rogu3

·
Registered
9 Posts
I like the one he labels 'Dark Teal/Dove Gray' as the upper half of the dash and door panels are black and the lower half are light colored (gray?). I don't know if that's what the US gets though based on the one image of the gray two tone interior we see on the US configuration page.
The top half isn't black, it's in fact dark teal. The lower half is gray. The two tone gray kind of flips this with light on top, and dark gray on the bottom.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah the dark Teal/grey one is nice because the red piping on the front seats gives the car a little more character but I feel like the grey/grey trim is more practical with the dark colours down at foot height where the majority of mark/scuffing is likely to occur.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts