Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I'm owner of IONIQ HEV since last november.

I'm korean, and I hope I'll get some interesting news about IONIQ directly from korea.

Glad to meet you~ ;)

·
Registered
Ioniq EV SE 2017 (UK spec)
976 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Welcome to the forum ijoesj , I'm sure you'll be a useful member of the forum . Not that we'll want to use you as a tool ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
welcome ijoesj

we pick up some news from korea (Korean herald website mainly), but not too much, from what I am seeing the Ioniq EV is selling more than the HEV due to the grants it gets, compared to UK / Europe where it tends to be the other way round
have you had any recalls on your car? like we have for the 8" media unit

·
Registered
Ioniq EV SE 2017 (UK spec)
976 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your input will be very useful.
If you have any range data that would be very useful, especially in the temperature range 1o to 30C.
This link has data collected so far :- http://www.ioniqforum.com/forum/234-hyundai-ioniq-electric-ev/1746-electric-range.html
Also if you have had any problems so far, balanced with things that have gone well.
Now that I have re-read the Op I realise my post above is nonsense. Apologies. Speed reading clearly not one of my better abilities :nerd:.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum ijoesj , I'm sure you'll be a useful member of the forum . Not that we'll want to use you as a tool ;)
Glad to hear that.
I'll take maintanance manual or circuit diagrams for those who interested in this, although they're written in korean.

welcome ijoesj

we pick up some news from korea (Korean herald website mainly), but not too much, from what I am seeing the Ioniq EV is selling more than the HEV due to the grants it gets, compared to UK / Europe where it tends to be the other way round
have you had any recalls on your car? like we have for the 8" media unit
I didn't have any recalls, because most of them were already fixed before last september.
There was fuel injector recall for ioniq manufactured before 16.06.22, and some ECU/TCU upgrade for miscellaneous problems(engine check error).
And there's ECU upgrade to reduce noise during regenerative braking since last month. It's not recall, and hyundai do this for those who want to.

Bienvenue ijoesj !
Le bonjour de France...
반갑습니다 Bafien67 !

Now that I have re-read the Op I realise my post above is nonsense. Apologies. Speed reading clearly not one of my better abilities :nerd:.
There's korean forum for EV cars, and most of them owns IONIQ EV. I can collect some info for that.
Usually korean EV Users have 250 to 300 km per charge now. Temperature range is between 0 ~ 15 for now.

Welcome to the forums. How are you liking your Ioniq so far?
I bought my ioniq last november, and ODO is 11000 Km now. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts