Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq Phev
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if there is any alternative source of buying the retractable cargo cover. I didn’t bought one for my car from dealership (ridiculous high price).
Anyone can advise?
2020 Ioniq Phev

Thank you

·
Registered
2019 PHEV Ultimate
960 Posts
A wrecker might have one from a car that's been written off. I got the top trim so mine just came with it...

·
Registered
UK spec 2020 1st Edition in Polar White
398 Posts
Why is this even optional, you don't spend that much money on a hatchback and not get one as standard. Do you? The luggage cover isn't even mentioned in our spec listings or brochure as it's such a basic item. Here it would be classed in the same light as not giving you door handles or glass in the windows!

Did you know it wasn't there when you signed for the car. If you did, why didn't you walk away unless they gave you one FOC?

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq Phev
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why is this even optional, you don't spend that much money on a hatchback and not get one as standard. Do you? The luggage cover isn't even mentioned in our spec listings or brochure as it's such a basic item. Here it would be classed in the same light as not giving you door handles or glass in the windows!

Did you know it wasn't there when you signed for the car. If you did, why didn't you walk away unless they gave you one FOC?
I got $8000 discount from the original price. I thought that asking for another $300 on top of that will be too much.
I thought I can find the cover somewhere else at a better price. It seems like I will buy it from dealership soon.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Premium (EV)
68 Posts
The part number is G2F15-AU000.
You can find it different places online, like here, here and here.

Seems to cost about 120-160 USD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts