Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Sorry this happened to you. For upholstery, sprinkle a thick layer of baking soda on the area and leave it overnight. Vacuum it up the next day and it should go some way into drawing out the smell.

P.S. That last picture is funny not funny! It looks like you're holding your head in your hand. Hope you're able to get your car smelling great again.

Registered
A great idea about the baking soda, atm we only have the crystals which are a bit to rough I think. We use it to clean the sink, if it stinks. Will buy the power soon and try it on a small part first, don't know if it will affect the colour or textile.

Haha, you're talking about the reflection I guess. If I remember it's more of a facepalm while making the picture while releasing a big sigh. 馃槩

Anyone else an idea on how to recondition the black plastics? I guess I should look for a matt interior plastic spray and matte exterior plastic spray.
You find things like tyre shine but atm no luck to recondition the plastics part.
Yes, I meant the reflected face palm! It absolutely made me laugh. And I needed a laugh (so thank you).

About the interior, this is what I used and it's worked for me:

Registered
Glad I could make you smile! A smile really works wonders if you're down or facing (mental) health problems.
Also thanks for the product recommendation, I'll take a look around if I can find it in Belgium or similar one.

Cheers
馃槀 馃槀 Is it just me, or does it sound like you just insulted me, and then thanked me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts