Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This car has just everything I ever wanted & will be seriously looking at it when it comes out. But no rain-sensing wipers? I've checked the spec sheet &
couldn't find any wipers listed, even intermittent wipers.

·
Registered
54 Posts
This car has just everything I ever wanted & will be seriously looking at it when it comes out. But why isn't there rain-sensing wipers? I've checked the spec sheet &
couldn't find any wipers listed, even intermittent wipers.
Premium SE Hybrid has that. Place wipers into "Auto" setting.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Welcome ElectricMaybe

I assume from your name you are looking at the EV version

please introduce yourself over in the New Member Introductions - Hyundai Ioniq Forum area

give us a bit of background of what you currently drive, which models of the Ioniq you are considering and your area then we can provide information based on the local models for you

all variants of the Ioniq in the UK have variable speed intermittent wipers,

both EV models have rain sensing wipers, but in the hybrid only the Premium SE has them

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Rain sensing wipers aren't all they're cracked up to be in my experience . On my last car they wouldn't come on in a monsoon but would if a fly pee'd on the windscreen ;)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Rain sensing wipers aren't all they're cracked up to be in my experience . On my last car they wouldn't come on in a monsoon but would if a fly pee'd on the windscreen ;)
Most of the time in my golf they work fine, but as you say they don't half play up sometimes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts