Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sent an email to Hyundai to see where the Ioniq EV will be built and this is the response:

Thank you for contacting Hyundai Motor America. We appreciate the opportunity to further assist you with your 2017 Ioniq Electric availability inquiry.

Currently, we do not have the location of the Ioniq manufacturing location, however, the Ioniq Electric is scheduled to arrive in fall of 2016, the Ioniq Hybrid is scheduled for winter of 2016, and the Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid is scheduled for summer of 2017.

You can learn more about all three models by visiting).

We also recommend that you continue to check with your local authorized Hyundai dealership to obtain the specifics of your inquiry.

We apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may cause, however, you can reach us via email at or via phone at 800-633-5151, reference case number XXXXXXX.

Hyundai Customer Care Center Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday 5:00AM-7:00PM
Saturday- Sunday 6:30AM-3:00PM

Thank you for contacting Hyundai Motor America

Well this generic message tells me they are not rereading their message as the Fall of 2016 has come and gone. And why do I want to check with my local dealer when the main office does not know.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wow, that's pretty upsetting. They couldn't even update their auto-responder either?! Perhaps try giving main office a call ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts