Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, got my Hybrid premium se today. I cant get my phone to charge wirelessley. Even during handover the salesman phone wouldnt charge. I have a note 4 with the s view cover which comes with wireless charging. I have ensured it is ticked on the settings and even removed the rubber mat just incase it was stopping the charge getting to the phone. Anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, yes i made sure the check box on the settings menu is enabled. It just seemed odd the salesmans phone nor my phone worked. does anyones samsungs work with the QI?

·
Registered
6 Posts
My S7edge charges fine, in a case or not. It does need to be flat on the mat though and not rested on the ridges.

If yours isn't working I'd raise it as a fault with the dealer.

A nice feature is the dash tells you that you've left your phone on the shelf if it recognises the QI when you turn the car off.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive worked it out, it was my stupid phone. wifes lg g4 charges fine....think its time for an upgrade...

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
ive worked it out, it was my stupid phone. wifes lg g4 charges fine....think its time for an upgrade...
will the home finance manager allow a phone upgrade so soon after a new car :) :)

you'll have to be nice to her me thinks :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts