Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts

Parked at the office after my first real winter drive on the factory Michelins. They drove alright, ABS kicked in a few times but I know to leave plenty of space so never overshot anything. I don't get the Hakkapeliitta's for another two weeks, as I underestimated how far ahead I needed to call for my 6,000 km service appointment and apparently my new dealership's service department is way busier than my old dealer's...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Freezing rain, first test of the new Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3s..

(Also breakfast at the new diner in the neighbourhood before a northern road trip.)
Looking good, although I'm not seeing an HOV OK lane decal. I think your Plug-in should qualify, even in Doug Ford's Ontario, yes? Have you applied yet?

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
We don't need an HOV sticker; the green license plate is our ticket.
Yeah, when the dealer showed me my new plates I told them that they'd spelled HOV LANE wrong. I did have to pay for the new plates, I forget how much, but at least they refunded the unused portion of my validation sticker when I turned in the old ones.

Talk about “ POLAR” opposite pictures hahaha ... a desert pic straight to a freezing rain pic :oops::cool:
Well, it is Polar White...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Silver Streak has the carport to herself while my little old MG is in the OR having her ICE refurbished... again. ?
Wishing I had a medical plan for this 45 year old dependent. ;)
Oh well, at least it's not body work! (y)

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
Chris P Perez Mural - Vancouver Eastside this rainy afternoon moved to other thread.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts