Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

Picked up my Ioniq 5 yesterday

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Paulee IONIQ 
#1 ·
Hello everyone
This is Kodzo here from Cork, Ireland. I have been lurking on this forum for the last two months whilst I waited for my Ioniq5 to be delivered. I picked it up yesterday so I thought I would come say hello as I venture into the world of EV driving.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum!

How do you like your new car? What version is it (battery size, motors and trim level)? And how do you intend to use it?

#3 ·
Hello there, sorry for the delay in replying.I bought a 72.6kwh hour Executive Plus (That is what is branded in Ireland). It is the spec above the base level, so half leather seats and without the fancy Blind spot cameras.

I went for the Mystic Olive colour which is half way between green and grey.

So far so good with it. Coming from an ICE car have to remember to actually turn off the car when I get out of it, as there is no engine noise to remind you to turn it off.

Now the only think I need to do is learn how to drive efficiently, as I couldn't get more than 3km/kWH on the motorway.

#4 ·
So far so good with it. Coming from an ICE car have to remember to actually turn off the car when I get out of it, as there is no engine noise to remind you to turn it off.
Hyundai has that weird habit of not shutting off the radio until you open the drivers door, so there are times I've shut off the car, sat for a bit, thought it was on and 'shut it off' again. Which of course results in starting it back up, lol. I miss when shutting off a car instantly killed the sound system.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new ride!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.