1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well it is just owners manuals, nothing special. It was in some ways well over due since we already knew a lot about what's to be offered. At least this gives us a lot of good information to go off of come time to see one of these in person....that which i'm looking forward to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ioniq EV manual

What about the Multimedia Manual (see page H7 of the car handbook). I cannot find this anywhere online so far. I flicked through it when evaluating the car in the showroom before I placed an order for the Ioniq Battery EV

·
Super Moderator
7,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so far the only manual I have found online is the main "owners handbook"

no other manuals (40 page quick start, audio / nav system or service) are published online for free

there is a post with a link to the service manual but it has to be purchased I believe

·
Super Moderator
1,503 Posts
Thanks, this helps a bit. But on page H7 it is mentioned:

The EV mode has a total of 7 menus:
Range, Nearby Stations, Energy Information, Drive Mode Settings, ECO Driving, Charging/Climate Settings and EV Settings.
I think for this EV mode option there should be a multimedia manual specifically for the Ioniq Electric.

·
Registered
776 Posts
The HEV Service Repair Manual can be downloaded here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Yaj1mhU93iYUhTLW1iRHNSQkE/view?usp=drivesdk

Its not for sale anymore. DISCLAIMER :Take it as it is, no guarantees neither any accountability accepted. If you screw your car dont come whining to me.

Mods: Suggestion to create a documentation repository at this forum? Posted this link now 6 times.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
The HEV Service Repair Manual can be downloaded here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Yaj1mhU93iYUhTLW1iRHNSQkE/view?usp=drivesdk

Its not for sale anymore. DISCLAIMER :Take it as it is, no guarantees neither any accountability accepted. If you screw your car dont come whining to me.

Mods: Suggestion to create a documentation repository at this forum? Posted this link now 6 times.
Thanks, I was looking for the owners manual, specific to the Ioniq PHEV which I have on order. There are no Manuals or brochures for the PHEV that I can find, and the PHEV does not even feature on the Hyundai UK website although the PHEV was released in UK on 13th July

·
Registered
776 Posts
If the PHEV becomes a succes, which I have reason to doubt, soon a user manual will become available. My impression however is that many buyers wont read it.
That is mainly due to unreadability of these docs. Lots of info is repeated over and over again, other critical info is missing and the language/ translations leaves a lot to be desired. Hyundai should publish these paper blocks online including a good index for easy retrieval.
Saves many trees and frustration, is correctable and updateable. Who collects books these days?

·
Super Moderator
7,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Apologies - I've been trying to post it but don't have a post count high enough.
post the link with a gap, one of us mods will check it and turn it into a link for you

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks bluecar1

Ioniq Plug In Hybrid manual... apologies if someone else has posted this already:

h t tps://issuu.com/hyundainorway/docs/ioniq_plug-in

Donal

1 - 20 of 47 Posts