Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! Checkin in from St. louis. Been starting to look at the Ioniq (probably SEL hybrid with the tech package, Limited is just a bit too far out of my budget). Just heard word back from my dealer that they have 4 on order, and should be arriving around the 20th. I know I've seen them in sale on the coasts, but the midwest is completely void of all Ioniqs so far. Excited to test one out. My sister has a prius and honestly I don't like them a whole lot.. They're pretty ugly to me and with the instrument cluster where it is.. never been a fan of that. I like the more conventional look of the Ioniq double with the fuel economy. I'll be replacing my 15 TDI Jetta once it finally gets bought back (ugh.)

Nice to meet you guys!

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
welcome xxotaruxx

20th is only a couple of weeks away, so not to bad

you either love or hate the looks of the new Prius and its dash layout

my son in law is caught up in the VAG dieselgate scandal here in the UK, but we are not being offered any buy back or compensation

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my son in law is caught up in the VAG dieselgate scandal here in the UK, but we are not being offered any buy back or compensation
Ugh Sheesh. I've heard that's what they're doing and feel bad for you guys. At least we're being given options, but in the end it's been a year and a half and I still have the car because they couldn't fore see hundreds of thousands of people all wanted to get the buy back right away. It's been a cluster from the beginning.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome, xxotaruxx!

Wow, news and cars in the US are spreading fast! So many new members in such a short time. My internet crawlers are going crazy with new info/sightings/sales/anything Ioniq. It went from dead nothing to overload very, very fast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts