Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Any sign of this? There seems to be mixed messages about if a mid june one is available, if it's OTA or if this one has to be done via USB to enable subsequent OTA?

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 Ultimate RWD 72.6kWh + tech + eco [MY22.5]
148 Posts
So the "end of June" deadline is fast approaching and no updates available still - the third time I count Hyundai giving us false hopes.. Does anyone have any more recent info from Hyundai?

I've noticed a few annoying glitches including the speed camera warnings that come on when you're exactly at the target speed, and would like to see whether this is fixed.

This beautiful car is really let down by its software imo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So the "end of June" deadline is fast approaching and no updates available still - the third time I count Hyundai giving us false hopes.. Does anyone have any more recent info from Hyundai?

I've noticed a few annoying glitches including the speed camera warnings that come on when you're exactly at the target speed, and would like to see whether this is fixed.

This beautiful car is really let down by its software imo.
I called them yesterday and they said "within the next few days". They have been saying that since the start of June!

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 Ultimate RWD 72.6kWh + tech + eco [MY22.5]
148 Posts
That is just their ‘keep them quiet’ answer….
What concerns me is that they say we'll get two updates per year... Well by the time this one reaches it won't be long before the rest of the world gets the next one probably with more fixed, and then we'll have to wait our turn for a few months potentially.

For a car that relies so heavily on software, which is let's face it far from perfect, 2 updates per year is ridiculous l.

/Rant

·
Registered
I5 Ultimate AWD Lucid Blue Pearl
243 Posts
I assume that the two updates a year will be for long-term planned enhancements and upgrades.

Hopefully if there are any hotfixes to be applied, then they will come as needed in addition to the scheduled ones.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts