Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone! I recently bought a 2020 Ioniq Plugin and it seems that the current software is one of the first (having the three split view). I will have the first maintenance break upcoming after the summer, and I asked about the software and map update. They will do the map update if I ask them to, but just to clarify, in order for them to do the map update it will also update the while software right? So that they cannot update just the maps? Thanks!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Hello everyone! I recently bought a 2020 Ioniq Plugin and it seems that the current software is one of the first (having the three split view). I will have the first maintenance break upcoming after the summer, and I asked about the software and map update. They will do the map update if I ask them to, but just to clarify, in order for them to do the map update it will also update the while software right? So that they cannot update just the maps? Thanks!
Exactly. You will loose the 3 way split.
But the new update with android auto has 2 way split.
But updating the Navi and map is in imo worth the update.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah I also think it will be worth it. The newest update will also enable Bluelink in Finland, so for that reason as well it makes sense. And thanks for confirming my initial question about whether the software and map update are connected. So I can then just ask them to perform the map update during the 15k maintenance. Thanks!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Does the new version support running AA in widescreen mode; i.e. no split, AA taking up the entire screen?

I'm assuming not :-( (.. but at least this is progress)
Nope unfortunately no full screen in AA. But almost. The right side pane show car info such as battery and more

61 - 67 of 67 Posts