Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ioniq EV 28kWh
363 Posts
Yeah this is an english speaking forum. Most of use speak some other language daily (like me) but we all use english here to communicate.
Other languages are no used and not replied to, thank you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah this is an english speaking forum. Most of use speak some other language daily (like me) but we all use english here to communicate.
Other languages are no used and not replied to, thank you.
I think the guy used Google Translate service in his web browser to read this forum thread directly in his native language and that's why he also asked natively for him. :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Sorry,

I was thinking of an installation that erases everything and re-installs the headunit
Yes, well you reinstall the current software. Again. Om top do the version you have today. In the engineering menu there is also a factory reset button.

May i ask why you need to do that?

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq PHEV 2019
6 Posts
[QUOTE = "zolterek, post: 446800, címke: 26131"]
Sajnálom,

Olyan telepítésre gondoltam, amely mindent kitöröl és újratelepíti a fejegységet
[/ IDÉZET]
[QUOTE = "SonicSpinner, post: 446809, tag: 20560"]
Igen, jól telepíti a jelenlegi szoftvert. Újra. Om top csináld a mai verziót. A mérnöki menüben van egy gyári alaphelyzetbe állító gomb is.

Megkérdezhetem, miért kell ezt tennie?
[/IDÉZET]Many programs were installed on version 1911219 and the system was not restored before the 2101011 installation!
Yes, well you reinstall the current software. Again. Om top do the version you have today. In the engineering menu there is also a factory reset button.

May i ask why you need to do that?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
[QUOTE = "zolterek, post: 446800, címke: 26131"]
Sajnálom,

Olyan telepítésre gondoltam, amely mindent kitöröl és újratelepíti a fejegységet
[/ IDÉZET]
[QUOTE = "SonicSpinner, post: 446809, tag: 20560"]
Igen, jól telepíti a jelenlegi szoftvert. Újra. Om top csináld a mai verziót. A mérnöki menüben van egy gyári alaphelyzetbe állító gomb is.

Megkérdezhetem, miért kell ezt tennie?
[/IDÉZET]Many programs were installed on version 1911219 and the system was not restored before the 2101011 installation!
So now you have a boot loop stuck on logo?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
No, it's booting now, but the file manager isn't working and I can't run another program
Ok. Try first the factory reset in the headunit setting menu.
2nd option is going into engineer menu and choose factory reset.
The latest software update set can also now hack it, to install software too

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq PHEV 2019
6 Posts
Ok. Try first the factory reset in the headunit setting menu.
2nd option is going into engineer menu and choose factory reset.
The latest software update set can also now hack it, to install software too
How do I enter the engineer menu? I can only log in by starting **** _ 45ECN.so, and I can't start or delete programs there!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys

I got a little treat for ya'll again :)

this time we have the official EU ALL Software April/may update for Standard 8" headunit for LG AND MOBIS. This is specially a nice treat for Mobis headunit such as:

Santa Fe TM, i30 PDe N, KONA OSEV / GSL, i20 05.2018 -> ;, Tucson TLe 18MY, i20 2018-

These units have not had a chance to update their car yet, because so far we have only had software for LG units.
and the map is MOBIS only with the latest v. EUR.14.41

P.S Those who allready have the update, i posted for LG for April/may, do not need to update again.

links 1: Software & Maps

link2: Software

Link2: map v. 14.41

This software package should cover all these models posted below:

View attachment 34372
Have this update greek language?

41 - 55 of 55 Posts