Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
  • US ICCU Recall (aka 12V battery failure issue). Please use the following thread, this pertains to all eGMP models. Please do not create duplicate threads on this topic. Thread

now have my ioniq!

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Alien-S 
#1 ·
at last I have my ioniq, handover was good, no noticeable interior scuffs or damage that I have found, car seems really good to drive.

dealer realized that no such things of mudflaps so got some money refunded on that one!

I know uk should get 5 years roadside assistant, but left completely forgetting about it, how do you set it up?

#3 ·
ah I see, the dealer didn't go into much details of the handbook so I will check it tomorrow.

well the added the price of mudflaps in, so when they realized its not possible for this car, the refunded me that, so thats a few bob back in my pocket.

also to say I went with direct line who were 90quid cheaper than anywhere else on this car!

glad yours is tomorrow, you are going to love it! just want to drive it!

#11 ·
If I drive the hybrid, will it drive similarly to the electric?
I have only driven the electric, but cannot see how people (dealers especially) can say it drives the same as the hybrid.
Throttle response on the electric is instant in delivering torque to the wheels, to the point that it will wheelspin quite easily in sport mode, even when ‘booting it’ on the move rather than standstill.

Suspension setup is different too, with the electric getting torsion beam on the rear.

i think it would be unfair to describe the two as driving ‘the same or similar’.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.