Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

my name is Niels, aged 51 from almere, the Netherlands. am the owner of a Ioniq Hybrid "first edition" grey color.

The long story is we used to own a Toyota Yaris hybrid and were running (data available on spritmonitor, but link posting is not allowed) 1:22 km/l all-over for the first ~60000km. I got fed up with filling in petrol statistics, but we managed to get fuel consumption down to 1:23.something over time. Unfortunately about a month ago somebody forgot to brake while I was standing still. End result: yaris "no more". We went looking for a new car, and accidentally walked in the Huyndai dealership, looking for I10 or I20. After some debate the sales rep showed us an Ioniq and we liked what we saw. He asked way too much money for it, so went on our way. a Quick internet search learned we could get the car (a lot!) cheaper in a different part of the country and the rest is history so to speak.

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
Welkom op dit forum, Niels!

If you have any question, just ask it. Did you already give your info in the Member map thread?

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
welcome novw

sorry to hear about your Yaris, hopefully all were ok

good to hear you managed to get a good deal on your Ioniq, I changed from an i20 to the Ioniq, they are so different the ioniq wins easily but then again it is a lot more expensive :)

as Jan says any questions just ask

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
One yaris down the drain. Remember people, when you stop in traffic, look in your mirrors. And when you see a car that is probably not going to be able to stop: put your head back to the headrest!!!
I normally throw in a quick prayer too ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts