Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
Awaiting delivery of our Ioniq EV at the end of the month.
On a steep learning curve so expect lots of questions.
Trying to sort out charge socket and EV rate electricity which is proving a challenge!
No one seems to move very fast.
Cheers(y)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome to the forums, and I hope your end of the month delivery hasn't gotten too delayed by all of the craziness going around. Cheers!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forums, and I hope your end of the month delivery hasn't gotten too delayed by all of the craziness going around. Cheers!
Thanks for welcome.
We got car earlier than due date, just before the garage closed this week.
Started the learning curve.
Havn't got Bluelink to work yet.
My wife is using the car to go to work as she is a nursing sister in a surgery and still working every day.

·
Registered
50 Posts
@morriclan I got my car Monday morning and was able to activate same day. I had already downloaded the Bluelink app to my phone and had setup an account in preparation. I then went to Bluelink on the infotainment system and selected the option to activate. It took about 5 minutes so a bit of patience required. Once that was done, I was then able to open the app on my phone and select the option to add a vehicle. Just followed the prompts in the app.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@morriclan I got my car Monday morning and was able to activate same day. I had already downloaded the Bluelink app to my phone and had setup an account in preparation. I then went to Bluelink on the infotainment system and selected the option to activate. It took about 5 minutes so a bit of patience required. Once that was done, I was then able to open the app on my phone and select the option to add a vehicle. Just followed the prompts in the app.

Hope that helps.
We got the Bluelink set up at last and working. Have just done our 1st charge and even though we are paying full electric price its still worked out at about 5p per mile.
Well chuffed and loving every minute of the learning curve.
Not a fan of the lane assist on our narrow A class roads so switch it of as its a bit "grabby" on corners if it see's the white line.
Loads more to learn / try once we are allowed out again.

·
Super Moderator
1,999 Posts
Not a fan of the lane assist on our narrow A class roads so switch it of as its a bit "grabby" on corners if it see's the white line.
Same here in Wales . First time it kicked in I thought the steering had gone . On my last Ioniq , I could switch it off and it stayed off . The new one defaults to on . Allied with my ageing memory , I'm not a fan of that " improvement " :whistle:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts