Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm driving in a Tucson NX4 and there is no light control in the infotainment, only the option for High Beam assistent.

·
Registered
2 Posts
july update it seemed to have loads of phantom speed cameras showing up all over the place, this one, it seems to have lost all the cameras lol

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
july update it seemed to have loads of phantom speed cameras showing up all over the place, this one, it seems to have lost all the cameras lol
Not July update. But an on demand speed camera push from Tom Tom. Many hyubdai and kia cars got it randomly. And was wrong also.

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq PHEV FL
2 Posts
Hi,
Regarding wireless Carplay or Android Auto we can hope this is doable with software update only.
I do not think so. I read one article which said that the infotainment system needs to have WiFi for this and at least my Hyundai Ioniq PHEV FL does not have it.

Ralf

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Hi,

I do not think so. I read one article which said that the infotainment system needs to have WiFi for this and at least my Hyundai Ioniq PHEV FL does not have it.

Ralf
actually with a software mod, the ioniq 2016-2019 can open up the wireless Android auto. a software needs to be installed on the headunit caled HEADUNIT Reloaded.
you can youtube it.
and installing software on the headunit is also possible but with a smal hack.
but setting up Headunit reloaded first time is a bit nerdy, but after that should be seamless.

·
Registered
2 Posts
actually with a software mod, the ioniq 2016-2019 can open up the wireless Android auto. a software needs to be installed on the headunit caled HEADUNIT Reloaded.
you can youtube it.
and installing software on the headunit is also possible but with a smal hack.
but setting up Headunit reloaded first time is a bit nerdy, but after that should be seamless.
Interesting. Where can I find a tutorial for "small hack"? I already installed this update.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi

I have a strange behaviour of the bluetooth in the car right now and it seems related to the update. When we are connected with bluetooth, the speaker sound is directed to the car loudspeakers and don't go thru the phone line to the other people in the call even if the sound from the other people in the call come correctly thru the car loudspeakers
Do you have an idea about that ?

Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have IONIQ 2020, second version HEV, and also would be proud when sometimes with new version wireless AppleCarPlay will comes to life. But i dont think it is only with software goes, maybe it needs special hardware. Etherwise why manufactor not realesed it when selling ?

·
Registered
119 Posts
It would be quite handy if there was a sticky that explained the update process. Can someone point me in the right direction for updating my Ionic 5 please.

Thanks
CJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
Can I use this update for a Hyundai IONIQ BEV 2021 38kw?
If yes, how can I install the update on the car? Is there a walkthrough?

Kind regards,
Klaus

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Hi all,
Can I use this update for a Hyundai IONIQ BEV 2021 38kw?
If yes, how can I install the update on the car? Is there a walkthrough?

Kind regards,
Klaus
Yes you can.
Look above video of how to install it in ioniq 5. Same way on your ioniq

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Fantastic that worked. Will this update break anything or void the warranty?
break? no, just dont unplug or shut down while updating.
warranty? , it comes from an official huyndai updater tool. but hyundai uk advices people to go to the dealer for update, last time i asked them. but they didnt say anything about voiding warranty.
so its a grey area i guess.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts