Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

NEW UPDATE August 2021 - RUS-WIDEGen5-Hyundai-Kia

44K views 145 replies 56 participants last post by  juanlovelez 
#1 · (Edited)
Another new update came out from the east. which is of course eurofied like always

SW: EUR.S5W_L.001.001.210817
Map: originally it had an older map version,i have replaced it with the latest ioniq5 map 14.41.42.585

Link: MIX_S5W_L_210817_MAP_14_41_42_585.zip

1. Charging timer fixer
2. Consumption history fixed

p.s remember to login to your google account before downloading, so it bypasses the download limitation

#2 ·
Another new update came out from the east. which is of course eurofied like always

Map: originally it had an older map version,i have replaced it with the latest ioniq5 map 14.41.42.585

Hello, thank you for this 'mixed' update. I'm still not very reassured to update my car (IONIQ PHEV 2021 - France) on my own with this update, even if I followed some threads on this forum. Maybe I will give it try soon.

Thanks again for your work.

#18 ·

1. Charging timer fixer
Great news and thanks for the update!
The URL was accessed too many times .. and google does not allow downloading it anymore.
Can we have a different link?

Also, is there a way to fully reset the navigation unit to the Factory setting, deleting everything?

Thanks!

#24 ·

1. Charging timer fixer

p.s remember to login to your google account before downloading, so it bypasses the download limitation
did the update, unfortunately my historical consumption data are still wrong(ly displayed). But I didn't drive after software update, maybe this would/could/should force the historical consumption update, hence fix?!

p. s. how did this defect "work" for you, colleagues? right numbers, but wrong units measure (as you can see, mine shows kwh /100 km, but there is no way on Earth the highway consumption would be lower than the city one, so they must be km/kwh and not the other way around)
Gadget Font Flat panel display Display device Multimedia

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

#26 ·
then long live Applepie, cannot wait getting my new "toy". Till then I have to make myself familiar enough with one of the multiple mobile android apps (which work with my elm327 Carista) I've bought or installed so far on my mobile (ie Car Scanner looks fantastic to Biorn youto.be, but it's so user unfriendly to configure it!), before Hyundai software engineers would screw it again (based on the latest releases, I bet they can! :)

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

#27 ·
Thanks a lot Sonicspinner!

Just installed this on my Ioniq Electric 2020, seems to be working fine. Haven't checked any details though :)

Unfortunately when I use Android Auto there is still a black box to the right, just says my phone model...Hoped that should have changed with this update. Would love to see the battery info of the car or something like that there. Guess I'll have to live with that black box

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.