Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Ioniq EV, basic trim
74 Posts
Hi, hope your car arrives OK. I actually read most of the manual when mine arrived (although mine is 2017 car) and then went on this and another forum with about 7 questions, so I know how you feel. Still getting to grips with a few bits and pieces. Hope it works out for you. First EV?

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Limited
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, hope your car arrives OK. I actually read most of the manual when mine arrived (although mine is 2017 car) and then went on this and another forum with about 7 questions, so I know how you feel. Still getting to grips with a few bits and pieces. Hope it works out for you. First EV?
Yes sir, my first ever EV. I did a complete 180 in going from a gas guzzling pickup truck to a more sensible vehicle.

·
IONIQ Electric, SE (w/ CCP) 2018.
748 Posts
Jk, you'll love your IONIQ. They are easy to drive and most people find the controls and infotainment systems fairly intuitive. Once you receive your vehicle, please take a moment to update your signature with your model and location so that others on this international forum can best answer any questions you have.

Well come again to EV ownership and the IONIQ.

Regards

OB

·
Registered
728 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your new car. I hope you're out there enjoying it right now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts