Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

· Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new infotainment system update is now live: Notice | Official Hyundai Motors Navigation Update Website

Seems like the biggest change for us is that we get the new "EV" screen, the same as the Ioniq 5 (and 6):

Font Screenshot Technology Science Space

I'm not sold on the fact that it's un upgrade though, the new screenshave a lot of things that will never be useful for us, like solar pannel and V2L.

· Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I should have been more clear: this is for US only for now, but it still shows us what's to come for us in the next few month (I'm in France so I also don't have it).

· Registered
'19 Ioniq EV, '22 MYP
102 Posts
Here is the US link for Display Audio (Non-Navigation) folks as well:

It appears only the Gen2 Display audio cars are updated. Gen1 is still the same file from before.

Edit: Gen1 seems to have an older file listed now... I have 211126 (2021, November 26) installed on our 2019, and Hyundai is offering 201102 for download now... (2020, November 02)

· Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Plus
161 Posts
Veuillez utiliser google translate avant de poster, l'anglais est la langue la plus courante ici!

English translation to last post;
I also hope that on my Ioniq 28 there will be changes. Small battery but great car. This summer Brittany (France) to the south of Norway, a pleasure to drive

· Registered
87 Posts
Here is the US link for Display Audio (Non-Navigation) folks as well:

It appears only the Gen2 Display audio cars are updated. Gen1 is still the same file from before.

Edit: Gen1 seems to have an older file listed now... I have 211126 (2021, November 26) installed on our 2019, and Hyundai is offering 201102 for download now... (2020, November 02)
Do you have the file still for your version? I also have a 19 I could use it on!

· Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Plus
161 Posts
My 2020 38kWh updates so far;
What can we expect? twice a year, late spring/autumn? when they collect something more than the maps requires updating, maybe someone will come now in November?
Font Technology Electric blue Multimedia Screenshot

· Registered
2020 Premium SE 38kWh
50 Posts
I'm also curious about that, still only the May 2022 update available here :confused:
Hyundai navigation site has changed now and shows November update in the notifications with the new changes listed, but when you go to download it says unavailable. So fingers crossed should be available soon.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts