Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I picked up today my new lease car and first impressions are very good indeed. I did have a Mercedes A180 but went for the Ioniq as there are some cracking lease deals out there right now and I was into some serious penalty points on my old car so an upgrade was needed.

Love the technology and will be obsessing about hitting a 70+ MPG run over the next few weeks!

·
Registered
344 Posts
This will be interesting to see the numbers people can come up with. Some break in time may be necessary for you to achieve those great numbers though. What were your impressions from the test drives?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's become my focus in driving now ..... tickling the accelerator whilst free wheeling to my destination!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good after noon folks. I'm following your conversations with interest as I take delivery of my Premium SE on the 4th April. For the last three years I've owned an i40 Premium SE so I'm hoping that I'm going to be happy with the change.
I go on holiday a week before delivery so my i40 will be fropped off at the dealers the day before I go and I get my Ioniq on the day I get back.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just returned my i40 diesel estate after a 4 year PCH deal. Very impressed. Real excited to be getting my Ioniq Hybrid Premium (1st March).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts