Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

just joined today, planning to pick up my new car tomorrow. Its a Premium in Grey. I ordered it in January and it feels like its been a really long wait!

Being British, its the first time I will have had an automatic so looking forward to the new experience. As I do a lot of driving in inner city Birmingham, I chose this car for its low running cost in congestion.

Ill post pictures tomorrow!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Welcome, brum! (shouldn't you be a little yellow car?)

Congrats. I ordered early December and am still waiting.
I guess I might spot you at some point, as I work near central Birmingham.

Do you live within the Birmingham boundaries?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Yay! Getting closer! I'm an hour up from bham off the A50...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hi

just joined today, planning to pick up my new car tomorrow. Its a Premium in Grey. I ordered it in January and it feels like its been a really long wait!

Being British, its the first time I will have had an automatic so looking forward to the new experience. As I do a lot of driving in inner city Birmingham, I chose this car for its low running cost in congestion.

Ill post pictures tomorrow!
I found on my second test drive on Saturday that I took to the automatic really quickly. We then test drove an i30 and I had to keep remembering to change gear :D

Looking forward to an automatic, especially for all that stop start traffic between junctions 16-19 and vice versa on the M6.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
I found on my second test drive on Saturday that I took to the automatic really quickly. We then test drove an i30 and I had to keep remembering to change gear :D

Looking forward to an automatic, especially for all that stop start traffic between junctions 16-19 and vice versa on the M6.
you do the same streches as me, i do m1(m25 jct) to 19 (m6) then round to M6 jct 8 and m5 J1

normally on way up on tuesday morning, back thursday evening (but not for next few weeks as onsite in london for a few weeks)

·
Registered
373 Posts
you do the same streches as me, i do m1(m25 jct) to 19 (m6) then round to M6 jct 8 and m5 J1

normally on way up on tuesday morning, back thursday evening (but not for next few weeks as onsite in london for a few weeks)
I do Birmingham and Northampton mostly but on occasion got to Wyenshawe or Stockport. Coming back last week from Manchester I had over 3 hours to get home whereas the journey up was just 2 hours 30. Will fear these journeys less when I get the Ioniq as it is made for this kind of travel, whereas my current car, MX5, is fatiguing on long journeys.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts

Lies! Iv never seen you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts