Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
IONIQ Electric, SE (w/ CCP) 2018.
834 Posts
Welcome to the forum Snowman. Glad you're enjoying your IONIQ as much as the rest of us. As this is an international forum with members with a wide range of models and trims, please take a moment to add an approximate location and your vehicle specs to your signature.

OB

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hi OB I live in Essex, UK. I have a 2018 Ioniq PHEV SE.
To make it easier for members to answer any questions you may have please add the info above to your signature bloock and or Avatur as I and others have done. Enjoy the car and the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was intending on buying the 28kWh Ioniq ev when I went to Hyundai but there was at least a 6 month wait so the salesman showed me my current Ioniq which was a demo, I had a test drive and really liked it so I bought it there and then. I had a Mitsubishi ASX diesel and on long drives I got back ache but with the Ioniq no problem at all with my back.
⛄ Snowman.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everybody,
I just bought my new 2020 Ioniq PHEV Preferred.
I’m from Vancouver,Canada.
I’ve been reading this forum for last 2-3 weeks and to be honest I made my decision to buy based on what I read here.
Regards
Cornel

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi everybody,
I just bought my new 2020 Ioniq PHEV Preferred.
I’m from Vancouver,Canada.
I’ve been reading this forum for last 2-3 weeks and to be honest I made my decision to buy based on what I read here.
Regards
Cornel
Congratulations on your purchase, I hope you enjoy driving it as much as I enjoy mine.
⛄ Snowman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts