Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
  • US ICCU Recall (aka 12V battery failure issue). Please use the following thread, this pertains to all eGMP models. Please do not create duplicate threads on this topic. Thread

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  KuMo 
#1 ·
Hi all. My husband and I ordered a new 38 kWh Hyundai Ioniq Electric (Polar White) last year. It hasn't arrived yet, but I decided to lurk around the forum for tips and such. Nice to see so much information and discussion about a nice car in one place!

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum @KuMo

Hope your EV comes in soon. I'm sure you and your husband will both enjoy driving it.

Any questions, just ask. No such thing as a stupid question on this forum. But do try a search first to see if it's already been asked.

Reactions: bluecar1 and 1stEV
#3 ·
Thank you! I hope so too, but I think it'll be delayed a bit. EV's were extremely popular to buy at the end of last year where we live. I think the Tesla model 3 was even the most purchased new car overall, gas cars included. All excellent news, but it does mean there's a wait!

Thank you for the tips, I'm sure questions will come up. :)

#6 ·
welcome @KuMo

we have a fair number of netherlanders on here, a few even post on native language from time to time

you will find time will drag more and more the closer you get to delivery :)

as @ds093 said no such thing as a silly question as so many members are new to these cars (hybrids, plug ins and full EV) as they are different to drive to get the best out of them and need plugging into the electric which can be confusing

just have a little search either using the search or google (if using google to search the forum use Site:ioniqforum.com at the start of your search to only search this site)

enjoy, and no need to lurk, the natives are mostly harmless :)

#7 ·
I noticed there's some people from the Netherlands here, nice to see! No promised delivery date yet, we were told it would arrive January/February when we ordered mid a November. Time is dragging for sure!

And good tips, I've already looked up some threads that answered questions I had. All very helpful. And you're right, the natives are quite sweet! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.