Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

New Member - UK

602 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  StanHD 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Pleased to join here, I'm a great believer in the power of forums to share the group knowledge and opinions on such subjects as this. I have had a bit of a scan through and can already see that there is a lot of good "stuff" in here. So thanks for having me.

Thought I would utilise the suggested intro questions proposed in the post for new members:-

Which Ioniq you are interested in or have purchased:-
Ioniq 5 - 73kW RWD Premium on order - March 2022 delivery
Edit:- Ioniq 5 - 73kW AWD Premium delivered 1st March 2022

What you will be / have swapped for the new Ioniq:-
BMW 330e PHEV

What country / area you are from:-
UK

What caused you to be interested in the Ioniq:-
Just retired and love the idea of an EV Future. But above all .... saw it ....... drove it ......... tried not to want it. Couldn't get it out of my head, had to have one :). Now to endure the long wait.
Edit:- Delivery got put back to some time never which would wreck our retirement plans. Just at the point of cancelling our order, the dealer offered me a cancellation. So for an additional 3k we are now the proud owners of a white AWD Premium.

Will be making several trips a year to France (@400 miles) and have some concerns over the lack of EV Charging Infrastructure, however we regard this as a challenge and look forward to giving it a go.

Otherwise, general "retirement" use.

Thanks for having me.

StanHD

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.