Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... hope everyone is great. Can anyone tell me what their experience with the Ioniq has been like? Im looking to purchase one soon and would like to know if ill be making the right decision long-term. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Welcome .No complaints from me or many others ,well impressed with the Ioniq . I think there are a few members on the forum from Trinidad and Tobago

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

What about safety? I have a 6 mth old baby. And trunk space? Ive checked it out at Massy, but never test drove it. What about fuel consumption?

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
From the manual ;-
"All children under the age of one year
must always ride in a rearward-facing
Child Restraint System. There are different
types of rearward-facing Child
Restraint Systems: infant-only Child
Restraint Systems can only be used
rearward-facing. Convertible and 3-in-
1 Child Restraint Systems typically
have higher height and weight limits
for the rearward-facing position, allowing
you to keep your child rearwardfacing
for a longer period of time.-"
Boot space is ample 443 litres
I'm averaging about 67.4 mpg UK . It all depends on the terrain,driving styles length of journey etc . I don't think any owners are complaining about fuel efficiency

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
safety is good, AEB works (had a white van play chicken with me 2nd day I had mine), LKAS all the airbags etc got the isofix points in the back so mounting the child seat is easy

trunk spaces is good, I can get my suitcase, laptop bag and various other stuff in the boot with no problem, plenty of room even if the wife take the kitchen sink when you go on holiday :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol

safety is good, AEB works (had a white van play chicken with me 2nd day I had mine), LKAS all the airbags etc got the isofix points in the back so mounting the child seat is easy

trunk spaces is good, I can get my suitcase, laptop bag and various other stuff in the boot with no problem, plenty of room even if the wife take the kitchen sink when you go on holiday :)
Thanks chunga and bluecar. Im only concerned as we know how much space you tend to require when you have kids... in my case... carseat.. stroller.. rockers... baby bags, toys.. etc etc. (as baby is still so small).

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Thanks chunga and bluecar. Im only concerned as we know how much space you tend to require when you have kids... in my case... carseat.. stroller.. rockers... baby bags, toys.. etc etc. (as baby is still so small).
If it's any help , my last car was a Renault Kadjar . The boot size on the Ioniq is about 29 litres smaller ( Kadjar was 472 litres , Ioniq 443 litres ) so it should be OK . So it's comparable to most mid size SUVs :)

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
go to the dealers with your stroller and rocker, and see how they fit, very easy really done similar in the past

1 - 9 of 9 Posts