Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone new member from Manchester UK

Iron grey premium hybrid ordered and on the boat due to arrive mid March:). Car is mainly for the wife who is coming from a Qashqai 1.2 xtronic. We wanted an auto with good mpg and had narrowed it down to the ioniq or the Kia niro. The ioniq had a couple of extras compared to the niro 2 we looked at and the heated seats sealed the deal! We were both impressed with the test drive, so light and easy to drive. The service from west riding hyundai (Manchester) has been great so far.

Lots of great info on the forums:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new car.

I swapped from a 1.2 Qashqai (manual though, not x-tronic) too, the main difference your wife will find is the change in height! The Ioniq is REALLY low compared to the Qashqai - I'm getting used to it now though and am really enjoying the car. The heated seats are great too, especially for us Northerners (I'm in West Yorkshire).

Hope you enjoy the car, let her have a go every now and then too ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
I came from a Kadjar to the Ioniq . I can honestly say I'm not missing the size difference . The Kadjar may be higher but the Ioniq feels just as roomy inside . Apart from the rear seats but hey ,I'm the driver :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts