Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have been looking around in this forum for about a week and it's time I introduce myself.

Hopefully soon I will get the Ioniq EV which I ordered in the beginning of December. Today I got an email telling me that I have roadside assistance from Hyundai (nothing about the delivery of the car:eek:). So I have roadside assistance but no car het. Gives me a safe feeling;). They sent me also a license plate number, which I checked and indeed belongs to an Ioniq like I ordered.

I think that means that my car is in the country!

I will use the Ioniq mainly for commuting (110 km a day), mainly highways. I am trading in a Fiat Punto Evo (diesel) with which I managed to drive nearly 25 km/liter average. With the Ioniq I expert to spend even less "fuel".
Once I got it, I will let you know my experiences.

Cheers, Peter

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome Peter! I'm also new, probably newer than you :p (and from the Netherlands), and not even almost an owner (But very interested). Would be great if you can help me with the question I posed about sleeping in your Ioniq EV? Also very curious if people with a height of 1.85 and up can still comfortably sit in the back without hitting their heads on something hard up there... haven't found that one here yet, either. Enjoy this informative forum!

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Welcome Pmeddeld

as the Ioniq's are landing and people are getting them there is more and more new members :)

if you look at http://www.ioniqforum.com/forum/234-hyundai-ioniq-electric-ev/1746-electric-range-8.html you should get a good idea on range, an if you can provide more data we can gradually get a more accurate graph about energy use of the EV's

what colour did you order, marina blue and white seem to be the most popular colours so far

·
Registered
69 Posts
Also very curious if people with a height of 1.85 and up can still comfortably sit in the back without hitting their heads on something hard up there... haven't found that one here yet, either.
Hello, I can answer that as I am 187 tall. I can fit very comfortably in the front seats, which are very spacious. In the back seat, however, my head hits the ceiling and my knees will just about fit behind the seat in front when it is at its normal position. I.e. possible but not very comfortable for someone my height.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts