1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Getting my Iron Grey Hybrid Premium SE with 17" alloys on the 15th May :D

Not seen too many yet in my area which is Chorley, Lancashire, UK

Look forward to getting to know my car and finding out about it from other member's comments on this forum.

Thx

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome Liquoriceman!

What car are you coming from, and why did you choose the Ioniq? Did you consider any other cars?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Asfafa,

Currently driving a Golf GTD manual - nice drive but too common for me. What will I miss - the automatic handbrake.

I'm on a company lease car scheme so BIK rate is important to me as was the cost to lease. With 15% BIK on the Hybrid and a special offer on the lease from launch (ordered shortly after) I can now afford to take another holiday each year. Moved 20 miles closer to work a couple of years ago so MPG not that relevant to me anymore but every little helps. I like the looks, both external and from behind the wheel, and it comes with lots of toys that my badge conscious colleagues end up spending fortunes on to spec up Audi's!!! Only thing that was on my wish list which isn't available in the UK was a sunroof - which was annoying when it is shown in the brochure and available elsewhere. As I get older I drive with less haste than I used to so never really exploited the GTD's speed and the DSG gearbox in the Ioniq was tempting too - I couldn't afford to have it on the Golf!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi,

Getting my Iron Grey Hybrid Premium SE with 17" alloys on the 15th May :D

Not seen too many yet in my area which is Chorley, Lancashire, UK

Look forward to getting to know my car and finding out about it from other member's comments on this forum.

Thx

I am waiting for my ioniq in the IOM (across you in the Irish sea)..:)

I might get it in by next week or so according to my dealer.

Did your dealer tell you when your car arrived in the UK?

GRAND URANUS docked at TIL on the 26th of April and the MORNING LISA is due on the 10th of May.

My dealer has confirmed with Hyundai and insists that the car is in the UK which makes me wonder if the car was on the earlier ship.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am waiting for my ioniq in the IOM (across you in the Irish sea)..:)

I might get it in by next week or so according to my dealer.

Did your dealer tell you when your car arrived in the UK?

GRAND URANUS docked at TIL on the 26th of April and the MORNING LISA is due on the 10th of May.

My dealer has confirmed with Hyundai and insists that the car is in the UK which makes me wonder if the car was on the earlier ship.
I ordered mine in November to fix the introductory lease price with Arnold Clark and they've apparently had it in stock for a couple of months now but my company wouldn't accept it until next week to tie in with my previous lease car expiry. Probably been stuck in a showroom with hundreds of people sitting in it before I get it

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts