Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Already got an i20 and ordered the ioniq Premium SE white and due to get it early April. First hybrid but loved it after the test drive

Martin

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Welcome Martin! Hope you enjoy your new Ioniq as much as we have!

·
Registered
843 Posts
They said how long?

Welcome Martin, and hi.

Interested in learning about the sales patter your dealer gave you, specifically in regards to delivery.
To order last week and be told registration before end of March, is some feat compared to some people on here who have been given ridiculously long dates...

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Martin, and hi.

Interested in learning about the sales patter your dealer gave you, specifically in regards to delivery.
To order last week and be told registration before end of March, is some feat compared to some people on here who have been given ridiculously long dates...
Apparently he had one allocated to him thats coming in that he hadn't sold...otherwise his next batch is in June

·
Registered
278 Posts
Apparently he had one allocated to him thats coming in that he hadn't sold...otherwise his next batch is in June
That's mighty impressive luck as it's a national order system. I ordered in Jan for premium se in white and the earliest national availBle will be on the ship arriving today, maybe lol...

P'raps the dealers bought some off Hyundai stock just in case someone would buy it. A gamble but dealers make bigger ones. Lol

Should ask them for the chassis number (just in case it's a sales ploy),I've got mine. But not the car.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well we shall see but the other half was earwigging a conversation another of their sales team was having with someone else looking at them and about to take a test drive and he went off for a quick chat and told her it would be June timeframe for them as he had just likely sold this one (to me - which to be fair I hadnt committed anything at that moment in time). I was in no rush to get one but thought why the **** not so getting earlier than I planned anyhow

·
Registered
278 Posts
Fingers crossed for you ? I think there is a lot of pressure from us customers to want it before April. After this month it attracts an eye watering £140 a year road tax.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Martinhj, you will certainly fall in love with your new Ioniq when you finally pick it up. Which dealership are you getting your car from?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I called the dealer this morning and the car has landed in this country so will be registered by the end of the month.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts