Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Decided to sign up after being on here since mid February. Ordered a iron grey hybrid mid January and should have it in the next week or two (due in stock on Tuesday!)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
New and youngest owner! Welcome!! What made you get the Ioniq? I am intrigued! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Won't be either for long I recon! Bound to someone younger again! Reason why I picked the ioniq? Had a choice from a bunch from the company car scheme, wanted as much tech/efficiency for lowest price, had to pick between a qashqai and the ioniq, and my girlfriend told me to go for the Hyundai, so I did :D easy pick then haha

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Good girlfriend. She's a keeper. :)

I also thought about the Qashqai, had it on holiday and was nice but glad I went for Ioniq.

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Won't be either for long I recon! Bound to someone younger again! Reason why I picked the ioniq? Had a choice from a bunch from the company car scheme, wanted as much tech/efficiency for lowest price, had to pick between a qashqai and the ioniq, and my girlfriend told me to go for the Hyundai, so I did :D easy pick then haha
She sounds like a sensible girl . It'll be nice to have company .I've not seen a single Ioniq around here in three months of ownership

1 - 7 of 7 Posts