Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
55 years old, living near Milan with a beautiful wife and two 11 & 9 kids, after having drive for three years a Toyota Auris Hybrid that fully satisfy me, (first car that give me some driving pleasure after my 2002 Lotus Elise) I've just signed for a Ioniq Style.
Delivery date is expected for the end of Jan.
It's a pleasure to join this forum.

BR

Alberto

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Welcome Alberto

the Ioniq has plenty of room for the your family

is it the Hybrid or the full electric you are getting?

what colour?

where is the "style" in the range, in the UK we have SE, premium, premium SE

how did you find the test drive, what did you like most / least about the car

how did it compare to your Auris?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Alberto

is it the Hybrid or the full electric you are getting?

what colour?

where is the "style" in the range, in the UK we have SE, premium, premium SE

how did you find the test drive, what did you like most / least about the car

how did it compare to your Auris?

Hi,
is the Hybrid one, white.
In Italy the style version is like premium se, fully equiped with 17inch wheels. The only optional that you can add are leather seats and the open roof.

I've done two "test drive". Obviously the main difference concerne the gear box vs toyota cvt, but i do not want to evaluate if one system is better than other, they are simply different.
The main reason that pushed me to buy the Ioniq instead of a Prius is... that Ioniq is so similar in term of advanced technology, but in a more conventional suit.

Ciao

Alberto

·
Registered
69 Posts
Salve, Alberto, e benvenuti qui!

Ho un Ioniq Hybrid qui in Norvegia e sono molto contento. In fatto, tentato dalla nuova macchina, voglio la prossima estate andare per la prima volta in macchina da qui a Italia (Orbetello), 2400km A/R.

Buona fortuna con la Sua nuova macchina - credo che Lei sarà contento!

Cordiali saluti, Robert

-----------

(Sorry, just practicing my Italian. La lingua franca to follow...)

Hello Albert, and welcome here! I have an Ioniq hybrid here in Norway and am very pleased. In fact, tempted by the new car, I will next summer for the first time go by car from here to Italy, 2400 km each way. Good luck with your new car - I think you will be pleased!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Salve, Alberto, e benvenuti qui!

Ho un Ioniq Hybrid qui in Norvegia e sono molto contento. In fatto, tentato dalla nuova macchina, voglio la prossima estate andare per la prima volta in macchina da qui a Italia (Orbetello), 2400km A/R.

Buona fortuna con la Sua nuova macchina - credo che Lei sarà contento!

Cordiali saluti, Robert

-----------

(Sorry, just practicing my Italian. La lingua franca to follow...)

Hello Albert, and welcome here! I have an Ioniq hybrid here in Norway and am very pleased. In fact, tempted by the new car, I will next summer for the first time go by car from here to Italy, 2400 km each way. Good luck with your new car - I think you will be pleased!

Ciao Robert,
your italian is absolutely better than my english!
I'm very happy to the final decision. Now I'm very curious to find main difference with the Toyota Hybrid platform.
Hope to see you this summer!

Alberto

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the group Alberto. When did you place the order? I have been told I have to wait till April for mine.
Ciao,
i've just placed the order. The dealer said to me that the car is part of the first stock of 125 cars allocated to the italian market.
Based oh his printoust, the car is for disposal at the central warehouse.

Alberto

·
Registered
260 Posts
Cool. I am waiting for my hybrid premium se in iron grey with 17" wheels. It's now a factory order and given wait looks like it's getting popular. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Cool. I am waiting for my hybrid premium se in iron grey with 17" wheels. It's now a factory order and given wait looks like it's getting popular. :)
or they are not allocating much production line time for UK RHD models

1 - 12 of 12 Posts