Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Ioniq Hybrid Polar White 1st Edition
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my name is Roy from Merseyside just recently purchased a 20 plate HEV 1st Edition in Polar White which i am very happy with, wife loves it too :) looking forward to putting some miles on it, my previous car was a Peugeot 308 Mk 2 which i part exchanged and was a good problem free car for the three and a half years i had it.

IMG_20210605_121725.jpg

·
Registered
915 Posts
Hello my name is Roy from Merseyside just recently purchased a 20 plate HEV 1st Edition in Polar White which i am very happy with, wife loves it too :) looking forward to putting some miles on it, my previous car was a Peugeot 308 Mk 2 which i part exchanged and was a good problem free car for the three and a half years i had it.
Welcome to the forum and your new ride. I'm sure, like the vast majority of us here, you will find it a great car, light on the pocket and fun to drive.
Thanks for adding your model details as this makes it much easier to get relevant accurate answers to any questions you may have. I wish everyone on the forum would do this as it would stop a lot of wrong information being offered, and correction posts.;)

·
Registered
Ioniq Hybrid Polar White 1st Edition
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum and your new ride. I'm sure, like the vast majority of us here, you will find it a great car, light on the pocket and fun to drive.
Thanks for adding your model details as this makes it much easier to get relevant accurate answers to any questions you may have. I wish everyone on the forum would do this as it would stop a lot of wrong information being offered, and correction posts.;)
Ya Sou Efkharisto if i could just ask my first question does the car always run the engine shortly after moving off goes in EV mode till i just get off the drive then the engine runs (fast idle) for a while the SOC shows about 60%?

·
Super Moderator
2,303 Posts
Ya Sou Efkharisto if i could just ask my first question does the car always run the engine shortly after moving off goes in EV mode till i just get off the drive then the engine runs (fast idle) for a while the SOC shows about 60%?
Yes it does when the engine is cold . @chui's doesn't because it's an EV ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts