Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
These are the ones I have used (except for Here maps).

The first one is youtube channels that I have subscribed, they can be imported to Youtubevanced but I havent managed to bring them to Skytube yet.
So far I have not been able to install Plugshare for some reason.

Uninstalling stuff is easy.

·
Super Moderator
7,822 Posts
These are the ones I have used (except for Here maps).

The first one is youtube channels that I have subscribed, they can be imported to Youtubevanced but I havent managed to bring them to Skytube yet.
So far I have not been able to install Plugshare for some reason.

Uninstalling stuff is easy.

some are obvious, but could you explain some of those you have installed and what they do?

I mean like, what does "antennapod" do?

and you seem to have several youtube apps? whats the difference?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Antennapod is for listening to podcasts.

Message 43 shows the apps I ended up using so no more testing out other youtube apps, just Newpipe which is the best one for Youtube in Ioniq´s Android system.

Waze too can be directly installed to Ioniq´s system so no need for a phone to use Waze (other that for live services like speed cameras etc if need be).

The video in the second post of this thread showsquite well whats this all about, I have just tried multiple and newest versions of apps that I need or wish to use while using my Ioniq.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Did anyone try to access the camera on this android system?

I wonder if it is the front or the rear camera, and if it can be used as a dash cam with an accompanying app?

·
Registered
282 Posts
If waze was loaded, would we be able to connect via mobile hotspot for the live traffic as with the preinstalled nav???
I see no reason why not. Waze needs an Internet connection. If the underlying OS has an Internet connection, then Waze should be able to make use of it. Whether that connection comes from a tethered phone or a dongle sitting in the USB socket should make no difference; as far as Android is concerned, it's all WiFi. The device which provides that WiFi connection is - or should be - immaterial.

That said, I still haven't pulled my finger out and installed Waze yet, so the above is mere supposition based on my day job. But I would be very, very surprised if Waze couldn't connect to the Internet, especially as other forum members have already reported successful use of the app.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Did someone already try to use teamviewer? Control the audio by remote etc.
I will try to install it. I am not familiar with this app, only did a quick search online. Wandering what exactly can you control with it. Maybe use it with a usb lte modem to have some kind of “bluelink” opportunity that the US cars have?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hola soy nuevo en el foro y nuevo con mi Ioniq, seguro que puedo instalar Waze sin ningún problema, ya lo habéis instalado vosotros, me interesa mucho. Me da miedo. Gracias y un saludo.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hola soy nuevo en el foro y nuevo con mi Ioniq, seguro que puedo instalar Waze sin ningún problema, ya lo habéis instalado vosotros, me interesa mucho. Me da miedo. Gracias y un saludo.
Please translate.
From Google:
Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to my Ioniq, I'm sure I can install Waze without any problem, you already installed it, I'm very interested. It scares me. Thanks and best regards

41 - 60 of 109 Posts