Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Ioniq Hybrid Premium SE (UK)
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I have just bought a second-hand 2018 Ioniq Hybrid, in the Premium SE (UK) trim, I am very excited! I am upgrading from a 2014 Vauxhall Astra which was given to me by a family member as my first car, but I love everything techy so thought I should upgrade :)

Unfortunately the previous owner lost a couple of things so I was wondering if any UK friends know where to get replacements? I'm looking for new floormats as these were gone (preferably cheaper than through Hyundai), as well as somewhere to get a spare key as this is also missing

Thanks, I look forward to getting to know you all on the forum!

·
Registered
UK spec 2020 1st Edition in Polar White
469 Posts
Buying floor mats through your dealer will guarantee that they fit the locating pins properly and are the correct shape. Having said that, search Google for UK based suppliers and as long as you can specifically choose your model and year you should be good to go.

A replacement fob, however, is a different matter, there are several threads on the forum about how much these cost via main dealers, but remember it’s not really the key part that’s important, it’s matching and synchronising the fob to your car so the two recognise and authorise each other so the car can be operated. Unfortunately, especially for a car that is still under warranty, that means using a main dealer maybe be your only course of action.

Reactions: KevinT

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq Premium SE PHEV
197 Posts
Hi!

I have just bought a second-hand 2018 Ioniq Hybrid, in the Premium SE (UK) trim, I am very excited! I am upgrading from a 2014 Vauxhall Astra which was given to me by a family member as my first car, but I love everything techy so thought I should upgrade :)

Unfortunately the previous owner lost a couple of things so I was wondering if any UK friends know where to get replacements? I'm looking for new floormats as these were gone (preferably cheaper than through Hyundai), as well as somewhere to get a spare key as this is also missing

Thanks, I look forward to getting to know you all on the forum!
Go to carkeyssolutions.co.uk . Extremely helpful and efficient.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts