Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

New here

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Mooch 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone!
Hoping to have an Ioniq5 in the very near future. Current First Edition VW ID4 owner.

#3 ·
I’m in Northern California. Everyone in the state have their cars marked up.
Keeping the ID4. Got it for MSRP. Zero issues so far. Picked it up in April and already had a couple road trips. Sweet ride.
I see you have a Bolt. I just sold my 2020 LT to AutoNation 2 weeks ago. It was in a minor fender bender. Also the battery fire risk made me uncomfortable with it.

#4 ·
It's a mixed bag here in Massachusetts, with some dealers pushing $10k markup on early deliveries and others committing to no ADM but unsure when they'll have any inventory. In no rush here so we'll let it play out.

See many ID.4s in the road now and it looks like a solid first effort from VW here. I want the full regen and 1-pedal driving of the Bolt though, so the IONIQ 5 is a good fit as we look to upgrade. Bolt has been rock solid but we're outgrowing it and would like real fast charging...the fires are really a 2019 MY issue that pulled in all the other years, so it hasn't been much of a concern for me.

#5 ·
The Bolt was great. Had a 2017 Volt before that and it was problem free. Paid $23K for the Bolt after everything including rebates and incentives. AutoNation bought it for $23K even with the accident history. I figured I might as well take advantage of the insane used car prices right now. I don’t think I’ll be able to sell it for a decent price when market correct. AutoNation sold it in a week for $26900.
Yeah I wish the ID4 has one pedal driving. Hopefully the coming over the air update will fix that. The 2022 will have opd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.