Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to you all

I will be one new owner of a Hyundai Ioniq Techno in 1 week or so.
My old car had died on me, Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI , with only 13 years and 320.000 KM ;)

I was searching for a new car, diesel , but in like 5 years on Madrid the authorities will no longer permit diesel cars to enter in to the city , so next logical car was a hybrid.
Between Toyota and Hyundai, and after some time looking at the posts on this forum and some tests y decided that Hyundai ioniq was the car for me.

Hope the slope of transitioning from manual GearBox to automatic gearbox will not take long and will be without problems.

Thank you all.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Welcome bogdanioanliviu

more and more cities seem to be putting restrictions on diesel cars, so more and more people are looking at hybrid / EV cars, so i think Hyundai brought the Ioniq to market at just the right time

what is your daily journey like ?

the auto gearbox does not take long to get used to, it is very easy to drive

any questions just ask,

put your details on the http://www.ioniqforum.com/forum/7-hyundai-ioniq-general-discussion/5689-member-map.html thread and we will put you on the map, we have a couple of members from spain already

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i do think the future of the car is electric, and yes i agree the Hyundai broth the car just in time to the market.

At the moment it will be like 50 km /day, but i hope to be able to make a 1.200 km trip next weekend.

Thank you, i will update that info.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Solar : today we have panels that have 22% efficiency, in the near future 5-8 year will get to 45% that it todays wind efficiency

Hydrogen it's very very interesting (if my old car had just carry on until Hyundai released ix35 hydrogen ... :D)

The really big problem today are the batteries, but someone will create something new in that field when will run out of petrol ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts