Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Which Ioniq you are interested in or have purchased - interested in the Hybrid either SEL or Limited
What you will be / have swapped for the new Ioniq - The Beast! 2000 mercury Sable
What country / area you are from, this helps support you due to the different variants / specs in different countries - Niagara Falls, NY
What caused you to be interested in the Ioniq - gas mileage, good looking car. I have wanted a hybrid for over a decade and thought the Prius was my only real option. After test driving both, I like the Ioniq MUCH better!

Now that the format questions are out of the way...I love the Ioniq both in concept and on the test drive (which was not long enough!) and can't wait to get my own now that The Beast is on it's way out. I have wanted a hybrid since I found out about the Prius but am put off by the centered dash. The Ioniq is comfortable and roomy, I don't feel cramped which was my immediate feeling in the Prius.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
It was simple.. I fell in love at first sight.. before I even got in. Sales guy must have spotted the look in my eyes and saw his commission flying in. I drove it but it was already the one.. I just knew. 2 weeks later, he moved in, we've been happily driving ever since.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually have had the Sable for about 4 years but when I bought it it had 19,000 miles on it. It was a granny car, basically driven to the grocery store, church, and doctor's offices and not much else. But it's starting to more than nickel and dime me. $500 in January for engine wiring, $850 in February for a fuel pump, $1200+ in March for a front end suspension. I'm hoping it lives until October when I can get an Ioniq (after a Disney vacation).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts