Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just collected my premium Se hybrid in Iron Grey and have to say I am very pleased with the car.I have recently retired so I was looking for a car to keep long term.My requirements were Economical comfortable automatic and of Japanese or Korean origin.Diesel was ruled out as I do a lot of short journeys.Started my search with the Lexus CT as I had a Lexus LS 400 for 11 years and it was incredibly reliable but Somehow the CT does not seem good value nowadays.On to Toyota and looked at the new CHv but very limited room in the rear and quite pricey at 28K.Auris estate a bit boring at 24K.Finally the Kia Niro and the IONIQ.The Niro may have been the more sensible choice for a pensioner but would I look back at it after I parked it as I do with my Ioniq? ? So I am very pleased with my choice and I hope she will give me some years of good service-we have an Hyundai Getz that has been used and abused for five years and has been great.My Ioniq was an ex demo-three months old and 1200 miles and my part exchange was a Nissan Juke petrol turbo tekna Congratultions on an excellent forum I have learned a lot here already.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome, Admiral, to the forums, and congrats on your new Ioniq! We welcome any contributions and also any questions!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome. Seems Iron grey is becoming a popular choice. ;-)

I have a hybrid premium se in iron grey on order due early April. Really looking forward to getting it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome @Admiral and congrats on your new Ioniq! I'm also hoping that when I get mine it will be something to hang on to long term. It just looks and sounds so fun to drive.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome to the site Admiral I have also got the premium se in iron grey picked it up 1 st of Feb stunning looking car in grey enjoy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts