Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Plus
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After three diesel cars with parking heaters, it was the preheating possibilities that made me start looking at an electric car this time. Snow and ice for several months each year require ice-free windows when you commuting every day! The rise in fuel prices in recent months has given extra impetus, in Sweden diesel now costs more than SEK 19.10 (~ $ 2.20 / € 1.95)
So why did I choose the Ioniq?
  • An affordable EV that does not cost more than an equivalent diesel car + some years of fuel cost!
  • Wanted an electric car not a bus .. (SUV / Crossover)
  • Comparable to my Volvo V50 in size and equipment (the diesel engine had a lot of torque, leather upholstery and a good premium sound system)
  • Efficient electric motor, lightweight (for an EV), aerodynamic with the co-efficient of just 0.24
  • Infinity Harman / Kardon premium surround sound system with, subwoofer and external amplifier
  • All driving assist systems like Adaptive Cruise Control made the car worth the money
  • BlueLink - remote start with climate control

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2019 PHEV Ultimate
1,354 Posts
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
5 Posts
After three diesel cars with parking heaters, it was the preheating possibilities that made me start looking at an electric car this time. Snow and ice for several months each year require ice-free windows when you commuting every day! The rise in fuel prices in recent months has given extra impetus, in Sweden diesel now costs more than SEK 19.10 (~ $ 2.20 / € 1.95)
So why did I choose the Ioniq?
  • An affordable EV that does not cost more than an equivalent diesel car + some years of fuel cost!
  • Wanted an electric car not a bus .. (SUV / Crossover)
  • Comparable to my Volvo V50 in size and equipment (the diesel engine had a lot of torque, leather upholstery and a good premium sound system)
  • Efficient electric motor, lightweight (for an EV), aerodynamic with the co-efficient of just 0.24
  • Infinity Harman / Kardon premium surround sound system with, subwoofer and external amplifier
  • All driving assist systems like Adaptive Cruise Control made the car worth the money
  • BlueLink - remote start with climate control

View attachment 36166
Nice licence plate. What is the price in Sweden to get it?

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Plus
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine was free, made in Photoshop :D But a real personal registration plate costs SEK 6,200 ($715/€615) in Sweden and is valid for ten years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts